[TOPHAT] Re Canceled Sept 15 Meeting

James Longley ve7jms at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 00:43:56 PDT 2008

It appears the answer was obvious that only 1 or 2 were interested in doing
a planning meeting for TOPHAT before the Scheduled meeting on 20 Sept.

So it would appear that the next meeting of the complete TOPHAT planning
group is 7 Oct at the PEP Green Timbers Office 14275 96 Ave

James Longley VE7JMS

Station Manager

Provincial Regional Emergency Operations Centre

Southwest Region

PROVINCIAL EMERGENCY PROGRAM
Emergency Management BC
14275 - 96 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3V 7Z2 CANADA
www.pep.bc.ca

Ph 604.813.2154 Fax 604.591.6774
24 Hour Emergency Reporting 1.800.663.3456