[TOPHAT] Re Canceled Sept 15 Meeting

James Longley ve7jms at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 15:34:20 PDT 2008

Most of the Documentation section were not able to make this meeting
so it was decided to cancel the meeting.

Now we are wondering if the Complete TOPHAT Planning group would like
to meet at 0700 on Sept 20. This would be about an hour before the ERC
meeting at the PREOC. The other option is to wait until the Oct 7
meeting date that Onno has suggested. At this point I don't think we
have any major issues to deal with. My guess is that after the ERC
meeting an the Next Documentation Meeting we are likely to have more
issues to deal with.

At this point the issue are the getting back of information from the groups.
Number of people
Number of stations
Messages with local orientation (From Emergency Coordinators)

Most of this has come in during the last week and the Documentation
Group will be going over it After the ERC meeting. From a quick look
at the messaging that has been provided by the EC's that have
responded I think we have enough generic messages to fill in the none
responsive groups.

Democracy I need both YES and NO answers.

Meeting at 0700am on Sept 20
Meeting at 1900      on Oct 7

Thursday Night I will send out a message with the results of the poll.

Probably best to respond directly to me ve7jms at gmail.com

--
James Longley VE7JMS
Station Manager

Provincial Regional Emergency Operations Centre
Southwest Region

PROVINCIAL EMERGENCY PROGRAM
Emergency Management BC
14275 - 96 Avenue
Surrey, BC V3V 7Z2 CANADA
www.pep.bc.ca
www.percs.bc.ca

Ph 604.813.2154 Fax 604.591.6774
24 Hour Emergency Reporting 1.800.663.3456