[ITS-EXEC] New TECHATLK mailing list

Matthew Currie matt.currie at curtek.com
Mon May 31 19:29:27 PDT 2010

I have created a new mailing list for general amateur radio (and
possibly less) related technical chatter and discussion in the region.

It is my intent to unite the various technically minded hams within the
area on a common list to pass on experiences, information, sales, group
buys, etc.  After a discussion with 3 or 4 different lower mainland
clubs tonight I found they concur and are enrolling some of their
members.  Consider it BC-wide at this point.

The new list is techtalk at bcwarn.net.  It is unaffiliated to any club or
organization.  The resources are donated by the BCWARN group.

It will not replace any existing lists but likely take away NARA-TECH
traffic.  I recommend signing up, you can drop out at any point.  You
are sure to catch something interesting at some point or get help from
experienced hams.