[ITS-EXEC] ITS Coordinates

Matthew Currie matt.currie at curtek.com
Fri Nov 27 23:54:24 PST 2009

John,

Great, thanks for clarifying that.  Made the changes.

Cheers,
Matt  VE7MJC

--
Matthew J. Currie

Telephone: 250-755-6998
Email: matt.currie at curtek.com

This message is digitally signed for authenticity.  This message and any
attachments contain confidential information intended for a specific
individual and purpose.  It is protected by law.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender by return email or by phone
and delete this message.  Any unauthorized disclosure, copying or
distribution of this message as well as taking any unauthorized action
based on its content is prohibited.