[ITS-EXEC] ITS Coordinates

GORDON PATALLA ve7uy at shaw.ca
Sat Dec 5 09:57:27 PST 2009

Hi Matt,
Sorry for taking so long to get back to you.
Here's the GPS coords for two sites.

Newcastle Ridge VE7RNC  N50 24.175'   W126 03.360'   ELEV  4274 ft.
Woss  VE7RWV   N50 10.282'   W126 34.950'   ELEV  3030 ft.
Datum  NAD83.

I don't have Port Mcneill  VE7RNI's  GPS Location. I can google Earth it if you like.
Cheers,
Gord.
VE7UY.