[BCWARN-ANNOUNCE] Outage window for tonight (Feb 16 2011)

Jeremy Cohoe jeremy.cohoe at knoppix.ca
Wed Feb 16 16:58:33 PST 2011

Please see forwarded message below

 - Jeremy Cohoe

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Good evening,

Tonight between 1830 and 1900 a few of the BCWARN networking team will
be working on the acadia firewalls. I am sending this email to alert
any BCWARN users of the potential for service interruption to any
services that use the internet. These services include web hosting,
IRLP/DSTAR, VoIP-out, and a few other items.

If anyone has any concerns or objections to this release window please
reply so that we can either take precautions to minimise service
interuptions, or find a new time. Due to the importance of the
firewalls to the BCWARN network we are hoping this can be completed
tonight.

Thanks, and Cheers,

Bob - VE7WNK
Jeremy - VA7NSA

Bob Holowenko
Dipl Technical Studies CCNA CCNP ASC (Computer Forensics)
BCIT Amateur Radio Club DERC - VE7WNK
cell: 604-992-8663
email: holowenko at gmail.com